[wp-docs] favicon.ico linked to a wiki page

jidanni at jidanni.org jidanni at jidanni.org
Tue Jan 27 01:19:14 GMT 2009

I can't believe you have linked http://codex.wordpress.org/favicon.ico
to a wiki page,
http://codex.wordpress.org/Special:WhatLinksHere/Creating_a_Favicon

Would professionals do such a thing? http://en.wikipedia.org/favicon.ico

And low and behold right there in your headers is <link rel="shortcut
icon" href="/favicon.ico" />

I would recommenced you cease and desist from messing up your wiki.

In fact all these days I've been using emacs-w3m to read your wiki,
and downloading it to a PDA, so accessibility is really important to
me.

Well, today to see if I could see you favicon, I fired up Firefox, and
boy what a wait, google-analytic links, the works. Never waited around
for it to finish.

Anyway, I don't see any google-analytics links on the aforementioned
professionals website...