[wp-docs] Codex menus

Lorelle VanFossen lorellevan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 01:16:03 GMT 2009

The Codex is in the process of design changes. Hang on and be patient. We've
been waiting for a LONG time for this.

The menus were supposed to be on the left, but they are now both on the
right. Oh, well, it still is much improved. Before, it had menus on the left
for everyone, and then a menu on the right when logged in, which squished
the editing/content area. We needed to have them on only one side so allow
the widest area for content and code.

I'm thrilled with what I see now, and we're on the right track. I posted a
note on this mailing list a couple weeks ago inviting people to submit their
CSS style requests to fix the design, so you are welcome to comment on that
thread and add your thoughts to the content design elements.

I'm looking forward to getting the Codex finally cleaned up. This is so
exciting!

Thanks WordPress team!