[wp-docs] WordPress Quick Start Guide page

Jeremy Visser jeremy.visser at gmail.com
Fri May 2 10:50:50 GMT 2008

On Fri, 2008-05-02 at 15:39 +0530, S K wrote:
> And while you are at it, kindly tune the search algorithm of the
> Codex. You never get what you want with the exiting search facility.
> You may try with obvious terms and look at the results.

Trouble is, the Codex runs on MediaWiki, which is a beast to modify.
Tweaking the search algorithm is virtually out of the question.

I see a potential solution (solution!?) in switching to Google Custom
Search (restricted to codex.wordpress.org) for the Codex search instead.

--
Jeremy Visser                                 http://jeremy.visser.name/

()                           ascii ribbon campaign — against HTML e-mail
/\                                               http://asciiribbon.org/