[wp-docs] Developer doc to dos

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Tue Mar 13 02:45:31 GMT 2007

Lorelle VanFossen wrote:
> I'll take a look but I wanted to just clarify a little about "related
> links". If the external link article is directly related to the topic,
> then I believe it should be included in the article. A reference to all
> the links in a resource link list is fine, but let's not make the reader
> hunt too hard.

Agreed. I have certainly left the directly-relevant links in,
especially near the top and in the bodies of the articles (e.g. "For
more detail on this subject we just touched upon, see article XYZ" and
"If you really wanted to read about XYZ instead of W, the subject of
this article, go here instead"). What I've taken out is the lists at
the bottom on "where you might want to go from here and some further
reading", which tended to be arbitrary and incomplete, and instead
pointing people to the now more complete and annotated lists of both
internal and external resources on particular subjects
(themes/templates, plugins, and layout/design) .

      Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon

Poplar ProductivityWare * www.poplarware.com
Web Databases/Scripts * Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software