[wp-docs] Structure of documentation

Martin Sturm msturm10 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 19:11:58 GMT 2007

2007/2/22, Jennifer Hodgdon <yahgrp at poplarware.com>:
> I have created a list of plugin references page, similar to
> "Templates" in the Codex:

I will look if I have some time the coming days to improve the
function reference, and try to add at least a basic page for every
function and complete the list of functions.

I think it is not realistic to expect that automatic generation of
documentation for the function reference is possible in a short amount
of time, so I will use the current system.

I think it is useful to think about a system for generating a function
reference based on the WP source in the future, but that will require
some input of the lead developers/documenters.

--
Martin