[wp-docs] Active projects?

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 02:16:45 GMT 2006

On 9/18/06, Michael E. Hancock <mhancock at us.net> wrote:

> From: "Lloyd D Budd" <lloydomattic at gmail.com>
> > Is anyone leading any active projects for WP Docs?
>
> Lloyd
>
> I know Matt and Ryan were talking about moving Codex from MediaWiki  to
> the
> bliki environment.  Don't know what the status of that is.  Codex is still
> running on Version 1.4.8 of MediaWiki.
>
> MartinCleaver and Andrea are adding some WPMU stuff.
>
> There's some Forum activity related to enhancing/changing the FAQs--miklb
> was driving that bus last I read.

That bus took a detour the past week, but it's still high on my list of
todo's on the free time side of things.  I've collected links, and put
thought, just not  gotten the actual  ball rolling.  But the FAQ was less
for the codex, and more for  themes/templates forum of @support.

Since Lorelle got "blown-up" over the possibility of writing a book about