[wp-docs] Theme removal question

Mike at Green-Beast.com mikecherim at green-beast.com
Fri Jun 2 14:45:26 GMT 2006

Moshu wrote:
    "[...] looking at the history of the theme list page:
http://codex.wordpress.org/index.php?title=Using_Themes/Theme_List&action=history I
couldn't find any trace of your editing/ adding or of removal. [...]"

@ Moshu: I noted that too (trying to figure out the removal), Moshu, but I
did see the link after I saved it and tested it... unless I actually didn't
:O. Maybe I was looking at the preview (if so, what a dummy I am and I
sincerely apologize).

---

Michael wrote:
    "The last edit to http://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Themes/Theme_List
occurred on May 31st.  In other words, MediaWiki isn't reporting you did
edit that article.

In the interim, I've added your theme to the 3-column section of that
article. [...]"

---

@Michael: Terrific. Thank you so much for taking care of me.

---

My apologies for bothering the group with this.

Sincerely,
Mike Cherim
http://green-beast.com/
http://accessites.org/