[wp-docs] Feature requirements for the 'new Codex'

Michael E. Hancock mhancock at us.net
Tue Feb 28 00:56:47 GMT 2006

From: "David Eads" <eads at invisibleinstitute.com>
> 2) If *I* do it, can I please pretty please at
> least demo a version where the design doesn't put the wiki functionality
> in a sidebar but instead runs it across the top as tabs?

Mediawiki 1.5.6 comes delivered with these skins:
Simple, Monobook, MySkin, Classic, Cologne Blue, Nostalgia, and Chick.

The Monobook has the article, discussion, edit, history, protect, delete,
move, and watch as tabs if that's what you are talking about.

You can also get that now in Codex under Preferences, Skins.

I'd say the more skins the better ;)

[[User:MichaelH]]