[wp-docs] An Amendment

Lorelle VanFossen lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Mon Sep 26 16:00:32 GMT 2005

Podz, et al, when I have something to add to the conversation, I'll add
it. Don't assume silence is anything other silence. We all have a vested
interest in this. Thank you for pursuing it.

We need to have very precise clarity over the differences and
similarities between GPL per code and docs, usage rights, and Copyright
protections, what applies where and how. As a volunteer, I also want to
know what support or protection "WordPress" will provide if necessary to
protect "my" rights. A volunteer-based organization which maintains open
communication and prides itself on supporting and understanding
volunteer concerns and issues goes a very long way. Some very specific
questions and concerns have been raised and we need to either be handed
the final, professional and legal decision from the powers that be, or
we all work together to clearly establish a precendence and not wait for
the hurricane to do the damage before we consider insurance a viable option.

Lorelle, peeking up from under downed trees and flooding, again.