[wp-docs] WordPress Bug Hunt

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Wed Nov 2 18:37:07 GMT 2005

David House wrote:
> On 01/11/05, Scott Merrill <skippy at skippy.net> wrote:
>
>>We've selected Saturday, November 5 as the date for our WordPress Bug Hunt:
>>http://www.skippy.net/blog/2005/11/01/wordpress-bug-hunt-2005-11-05/
>>
>>I'd appreciate it if someone could compose a quick forum post about
>>this, and also throw mention of it onto the Codex.  I tried, but decided
>>that I couldn't get the proper "tone" for such an announcement on the Codex.
>

> Awesome, sign me up! I've got a hockey game to play but should be
> available around that.
>
> 1. Can we get dev blog publicity for this?

Ryan mentioned the devblog, so I assumed he'd post about it.  Someone
should do it.

> 2. Any reason we're starting so late as 3pm when we could just declare
> the whole day to be a bug hunt?

I'm planning on starting around 10 AM EDT.  Any folks closer to UTC
should feel free to hop in #wordpress-bugs to get the party started sooner!

> 3. What happened to the whole-weekend bug hunt proposed in last week's meetup?

Dunno.  I heard rumor that a bug hunt was being planned, and I grabbed
the reins.  If folks want to keep it up through Sunday, I think that's
great!  I won't be able to participate as much, but I can probably pop
in to help for a bit.

--
skippy at skippy.net | http://skippy.net/

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 9CFA4B35
506C F8BB 17AE 8A05 0B49  3544 476A 7DEC 9CFA 4B35