[wp-docs] Re: [wp-hackers] WordPress Bug Hunt

Darrell Schulte d at schulte.mn
Wed Nov 2 05:25:58 GMT 2005

On Nov 1, 2005, at 3:46 PM, Ryan Boren wrote:

> On Tue, 2005-11-01 at 16:38 -0500, Scott Merrill wrote:
>
>> [ cross-posted to all pertinent WP lists ]
>>
>> We've selected Saturday, November 5 as the date for our WordPress
>> Bug Hunt:
>> http://www.skippy.net/blog/2005/11/01/wordpress-bug-hunt-2005-11-05/
>>
>> I'd appreciate it if someone could compose a quick forum post about
>> this, and also throw mention of it onto the Codex.  I tried, but
>> decided
>> that I couldn't get the proper "tone" for such an announcement on
>> the Codex.
>>

> Maybe just a page similar to the IRC Meetup page.

MichaelH put up something in the Current Events. I threw this
together using the IRC Meetup page as a start:

http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Schulte/WordPress_Bug_Hunts

Thieving a little from Scott and Owen...hope that was ok.

Feel free to edit it mercilessly and move it out to the masses. Is it
safe to assume that Bug Hunts might happen with some sort of frequency?

Darrell