[wp-docs] [Dev Doc] WordPress Database Reference

Michael D Adams mikea at turbonet.com
Wed May 25 05:01:20 GMT 2005

[Beating an old thread]

I've moved this page to [[wpdb Class]].  I had to move in the
(minimal) talk page manually.  The content is there, but the
discussion tab always links to an editing screen rather than a
viewing screen.  Unless there's an easy fix for that annoyance, I'd
suggest just deleting the talk page and starting a new one.

MDAWaffe