[wp-docs] Request for spammers list

lorelle at cameraontheroad.com lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Sat May 14 00:23:04 GMT 2005

We had the following posted on the Comment Spam Codex article discussion
page:

+++++++++++
Can we create a page in the codex where wordpress users can post email
addresses or websites of folks who repeatedly comment spam them?
Something similar to Spam Words, but more pertaining to identifying
spammers.
For example, one of my wordpress blogs has been hit over 20 times in the
past day by a spammer w/various subdomains on the following two domains:
mp3se.com areaofmusic.net
I've added those domains to my Comment Blacklist, but it would be nice to
have a central area where WP users could all post the sites that are comment
spamming them..

We do have the spam words list, but what about having this kind of list?  Is
is appropriate?  Is it usable?