[wp-docs] DRAFT has got to mean something, folks

api devlab api.devlab at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 23:28:13 GMT 2005

Hi,
I have to agree with Lorelle's point, I have been lurking a litte on
the Codex and this list for a few weeks now and have also seen some of
my handy work be questioned. I have never used Media Wiki before but
have found it to be a powerful and flexible  tool. Lorelle's point is
completely valid & has to be respected, those of us who use the Codex
will follow the guidlines that have been set out on the site and for
this reason the enthusiasm shown by some has to be kept in check, if a
page is in a 'User' area then it should be treated as Work in Progress
/ Draft etc etc I don't know the specific admin featurs available to
Media Wiki but it would seem appropriate in some ways to notify users
& contributers that this is the case, maybe a Template?

Ed
ApiDevlab