[wp-docs] What once was Desigining for Contests

lorelle at cameraontheroad.com lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Wed Mar 23 05:23:45 GMT 2005

What once was called "Designing Themes for Contests" should now be known as
"Designing Themes for Public Release"....unless there are any other shouts
from the title experts...is ready for release to the public...ha!

http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Lorelle/Designing_Themes_for_Contests

Over the next couple of weeks I will slice and dice the article down so
validation and a few other sections are actually mini-articles with only a
call out to them from this main article. But the information is good and
needed so it can go out until I get the rest of the articles done.

Release away, folks.

Oh, almost forgot.  This is the first of the Lesson series started on the
forum. What's the scoop on having a Lessons - Tutorials -
whateveritiscalled - section on the Codex?  I've got a bunch more to do and
while they will fit into the whole, it would be nice to have them
highlighted as tutorials.