[wp-docs] First Steps With WordPress

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 05:11:14 GMT 2005

On last update on the Image thumbnail issue :

It appears that some thumbnail urls work :
http://codex.wordpress.org/images/thumb/7/7f/180px-Admin_Panel_Write_Post_1.5.png

while some dont:
http://codex.wordpress.org/images/thumb/0/0e/180px-viewsitelink.png

The one that does is a file that was uploaded a long time ago by MDAWaffe.

The one that does not has an URL that leads to a Codex Page. I beleive
the rewrite rules are messed up in some fashion. The one kind soul at
#mediawiki who responded knows not how to fix this, and I couldn't
provide any details about the setup, so it calls for Matt's swiss
knife, I guess.

Carthik.