[wp-docs] Combating Comment Spam Updates

Michael D.Adams mikea at turbonet.com
Fri Mar 18 07:46:55 GMT 2005

I say go for it.  I also say it may be hard to maintain a rating
system.  You'll need a plan on what to do when people bump up or down
your thoughts.  I suppose you'll need to ask that people discuss
altering ratings only after a discussion on the talk page.  I would bet
you'll need a pretty good description of the rating system (either on
the page or on the talk page).  But it sounds like it's in good hands.

Enjoy your glorious adventure.
Michael