[wp-docs] Codex Edit tag

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 22:39:43 GMT 2005

The {{Copyedit}} tag is for those pages that appear to be in severe
need of editing - no headers, no structure, lots of grammar mistakes,
or just plain some page that the author or visitor feels needs a
little TLC.

All pages can be edited, but some look more out of shape than the others...

Carthik.

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:48:00 +0000, Podz <podz at tamba2.org.uk> wrote:
> There are a number of pages in Codex that have the "This article is
> marked as in need of editing. You can help Codex by editing it."
>
> Hm.....wiki pages ALL need editing don't they ? Shouldn't we be making
> plain that ANY page can and should be improved ? By implication, some
> pages are perfect are they not ? I know they aren't, I'm just pointing
> at the tags on some and the no-tags on others.
>
> P.

When nothing is done, nothing is left undone -- 老子 Lǎozi

University of Central Florida
Homepage: http://carthik.net