[wp-docs] Codex Cleanup Week Begins Saturday

Lorelle VanFossen lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Fri Jun 17 04:00:34 GMT 2005

Wow, it's here!

Codex Cleanup Week begins Saturday, June 18 and runs until June 26.

We have 17 people officially signed up, though others are contributing
and helping that aren't on the list. This week has been amazing already
with people pitching in to help before the official start date. Spelling
has been pretty much cleaned up, categorizing the documents also
started, and a lot of new documentation has been added. WOW!

Vandals are also sneeking in and out so we have to watch things to make
sure nothing slips in during this busy next week.  Would all sysops and
lead members of the documentation team take extra time this week to
stomp on bad folks and help any of the new volunteers stay on track,
please?  That would really help.

The Codex Task List is long and filled with plenty to do and we need a
lot of technical help with these articles and the ones listed in the
STUB and Copyediting categories.  With everyone's help, we can get a lot
of work done this next week and then go play this summer.

Thanks in advance to everyone who is and has donated time on this
project.  It's really exciting to see all the energy and enthusiasm!