[wp-docs] Codex Down Planning Session

Lorelle VanFossen lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Thu Jul 14 19:23:57 GMT 2005

 >>>4. If Forum is down, send email to [wp-forums] email list. Might
also consider putting header, like the current Backup Week announcement,
on the Codex Main Page that forum is down.<<<

That's brilliant.  But since the Codex would be down, putting a note on
the Codex might be a challenge. Is there a way to add a temporary notice
to the WordPress Support Forum at the top, that isn't a post but a
notice above the posts?

Maybe all this planning will not be needed, but we've been battling this
problem with Codex and Forums (though not there lately) for over six
months. I just think we need a plan in place.