[wp-docs] printed version?

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Wed Jul 13 09:52:07 GMT 2005

Michael B wrote:
> WOW.  I think I stepped into more than I expected.

 >  Let me just add that I by no means meant to stir up
> a hornets nest, and perhaps learned a lesson of speaking up too soon.

You have nothing to blame yourself for. A WP book will always be an
emotive issue no matter when it's raised or by who. You just happened to
say it first :)

 >  It also seems if I'm to be serious about this project, iI need
> to familiarize myself with the  upcoming release of 1.6.  If anyone
> could direct me to the correct mailing list for that, by all means
> please point me in the right direction.

I seem to recall someone saying that 20% of the code may change ? And
that much of the underlying structure will remain so the basics are
already there. As for lists - hackers and testers ?

P.