[wp-docs] Task based documentation

Morgan Doocy morgan at doocy.net
Mon Feb 21 21:13:52 GMT 2005

I agree that task-based articles are more frequently used. However, it
is also worth noting that any good reference book on an application
with a UI will have sections which simply describe the UI and give only
general overviews on how to use it, and I think we would be remiss to
exclude that from the Codex. It is also worth noting that task-based
instructions need to be updated just as much as the more expository
"tour" articles as the software evolves. It's my opinion that both are
essential to a reference, even though instructions are the more
frequently used.

Morgan