[wp-docs] Docs introduction

Craig Hartel craig at nuclearmoose.com
Mon Feb 21 20:00:30 GMT 2005

Matt Mullenweg wrote:
> I think next week would be a good time to introduce a couple of
> resources on the Codex in a dev blog post, which of course would be
> syndicated to everyone's WordPress around the world.
>
> What pages on the Codex would be a best introduction to the resource and
> would anyone like to write the post?

Well, I would guess that anything to do with the new template system and the
new/changed template tags would be good to feature. Certainly the installation
instructions are quite good, and the overall functionality of MediaWiki versus
phpWiki on the old site is something worth mentioning too.

Did I just volunteer to write something? Yeah? Okay, I'll write it, but would
appreciate hearing some more input from you folks before diving in.

What date next week did you have in mind, Matt?

Craig.