[wp-docs] Overwhelming?

lorelle at cameraontheroad.com lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Mon Apr 25 15:42:26 GMT 2005

Don't underestimate your mother.  People tend to like hand-holding
information and the Codex it totally packed with core step-by-step technical
help.  The Lessons are like having a conversation with someone to help them,
putting things in the most simplest of terms.

And when the DAMN IMAGES GET FIXED (subtle hint there to the sysops), then
the text will be broken up with graphics to help visualize every step of the
way.  That will really help your mother, and you. I got a bunch of screen
shots that are just waiting on hold to be uploaded as soon as the images
feature of the Codex is fixed.

Most of them are totally step-by-step, especially the
http://codex.wordpress.org/Stepping_Into_Template_Tags which shows examples
of what things should look like, not just the code that makes them look that
way.

And we always need more....NOT A SUBTLE HINT! ;-)