[wp-docs] I really need some help fixing my wordpress blog.

lorelle at cameraontheroad.com lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Mon Apr 18 19:54:43 GMT 2005

David,
Sorry, this isn't the right place for any technical support for WordPress.
This is the mailing list for work on the documentation that supports
WordPress.  I've seen some of your posts in the WordPress Support Forum and
I know people are trying to help.  Be patient.  We are all volunteers.

In keeping with this mailling list, you might find many of the answers you
seek in the WordPress Codex at http://codex.wordpress.org, the main
documentation site for WordPress and the purpose of this mailing list.  Good
luck with your problem.  Be patient. And if you are really in a hurry, try
the ICQ chat for WordPress at channel #wordpress.