[wp-docs] First Steps With WordPress

Michael D.Adams mikea at turbonet.com
Sun Apr 3 20:52:53 GMT 2005

I've not been around for awhile and was absent from Wiki Weekend due to
last minute commitments in the 'real world' :), but I moved in
http://codex.wordpress.org/Administration_Panels yesterday.  I did not
move in the Links Panel and SubPanels since that  content is, for
better or for worse, essentially duplicated in [[Links Manager]]; those
links from [[Administration Panels]] still point to my user space and
need to be changed.

I've not linked to [[Administration Panels]] and the SubPanels from any
other Codex document and would appreciate it if people made those links
when they see one would be appropriate.  Recall, though, that these
pages don't often address 'how to do X', but instead 'what is this X
and what can I do with it?'.

Michael