[wp-docs] Ditching the Theme List

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 19:21:01 GMT 2005

Personal attacks best belong on blogs, if at all :) Let's get above
our differences. There is nothing we can do to stop them, or change
individuals' attitudes. Codex, and the documentation/support process
still depends on a very few people, most of whom are _extremely_
active, and put in a large number of hours.

The work you do is irreplaceable, but should you think that
maintaining the list of themes is not something you can do anymore,
then everybody would understand why you had to stop.

I could work for a week non-stop on the Codex, and still not be
entirely satisfied with the quality or completeness, and I haven't
been working on the Codex for a long stretch of time now, due to
professional demands. I will try and improve things when I can, and
until such time, I stand and wonder at the efficiency and work of
others.

Thanks a lot for all the work.
--
When nothing is done, nothing is left undone -- 老子 Lǎozi

University of Central Florida
Homepage: http://carthik.net