[wp-accessibility] Hi need help

Frank Eberle dss1pro at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 16:32:37 UTC 2016

Good day my name is Frank I am blind using wordpress to build my site
through I Page. I was starting the building of the site and found out
some of the things like setting up the theem is the only thing I am
having problums with.  Some stuff is not user friendly to a screen
reader just need to get a business theem with no blogging. thanks for
the feed back hoping that some one can help. Please for give the
speling been using brail all my life. frank 954-326-7921