[wp-accessibility] Menus in 3.0

Jane Wells jane at automattic.com
Thu Apr 1 17:20:33 UTC 2010

Hi everyone. We have a new custom menu system coming in version 3.0 of
WordPress. The problem is that the code it was born from (WooThemes
Custom Nav) doesn't have a no-JS version, which we obviously need for
accessibility. The developer who's been working on the menu core
patches doesn't have a lot of experience in this area, so while he's
moved right along with the JS version, we really need someone who can
help with the no-JS version. Would anyone on this list be willing to
help out on this?
Jane