[HyperDB] Introductions

Marlon Barrios Solano unstablelandscape at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 22:46:14 GMT 2007

>> Your name:
  Marlon Barrios Solano
>> 20 word background:
working mostly with interactive video and performance baed in NYC/
working with wordpress for the last year and totally into
implementing WOMU for collaboration/ prototype: http://ecopoiesis.net
  a  couple of prospective clients architecture forms and on non-for
profit..
love to do this!

>> How you'd like to use HyperDB:

scaling/ get to knwo what is going on...will see ... very open...