[HyperDB] Introductions

Amy Stephen amystephen at gmail.com
Mon May 28 23:00:14 GMT 2007

On 5/28/07, Matt Mullenweg <m at mullenweg.com> wrote:

> Matt Mullenweg wrote:
> > Your name:

Amy Stephen

> 20 word background:

Observer and user of open source projects - in particular, WP, Joomla! and
Drupal. I blog at OpenSourceCommunity.org.

> How you'd like to use HyperDB:

I mainly plan on listening in to see how this software will be expanded into
new use. I'll be curious to see if it can go beyond use as a WP driver, as
well. I have many years working in database technology, primary MS SQL
Server and DB2. More recently, MySQL. So, I'm always interested in geeky
database stuff and think this is a great initiative. Glad to see it released
this way.

--
Amy Stephen
AmyStephen at gmail.com