[HyperDB] upgrading from normal database to HyperDB...

Beau Lebens beau at dentedreality.com.au
Wed Jun 6 05:24:01 GMT 2007

Jeremy - try doing a "SHOW SLAVE STATUS\G" (run this on the slave) to
get details on it's status. Especially look for these lines;

            Slave_IO_Running: Yes
           Slave_SQL_Running: Yes

You'll also want to check a "SHOW MASTER STATUS;" on the master, to
make sure it's doing the right thing.

That raises the question - did you definitely enable "logging" on the
master? because that needs to be on to get replication going. I have
this for my master;

log-bin=mysql-bin

HTH

Beau
(who's dealt with ugly, ugly MySQL replication for work :)