[HyperDB] I hit "reply" that didn't work.

PJ Brunet pj at pjbrunet.com
Tue Jul 31 21:26:24 GMT 2007

I'm a member of the meetup thing, but my headers probably betrayed me.  Sadly, I bounced.  Thank God for cut and paste.  No I'm not using my host's crappy CPanel-influenced webmail, or my email address might have validated with whatever gay concoction these paranoid Meetup freaks came up with to promote their local Wiccan club.  Ever rebellious contrarian that I am, I pay Norada the big bucks to manage my email, Solve360.com to be exact.  Fuck Gmail!  Go Canada!

How's that for an intro?

Well, I have no need for this spiffy database stuff right now, because if it ain't broke, don't fix it, as they say here in Texas, and elsewhere I'm sure.  However, I'm at around 10k visits/day and just getting started, haven't even quit my day-job yet.  Not sure if I'll ever need "HyperDB" but I'm pretty sure I need to know if I won't need it, in case I find myself in such a desperate situation, as I'm sure you have and can testify to, Wordpress wonders that you are, having devised such an elegant solution.  At least I hope so?

--Pete

Knowingart.com
Ferodynamics.com
PJBrunet.com