[glotpress] How do developers communicate for GlotPress and some other questions

Peter van der Does glotpress at avirtualhome.com
Thu Jan 19 02:33:57 UTC 2012

Hi,

As somebody who likes to help out with the development of GlotPress I
have a few questions.

1. Is this list the best way to communicate with other developers, if
not what would be :)

I'm going to assume this is the best way as I can't create new posts on
the blog.

2. Is there a a place to see coding standards or there is no coding
standard (yet)?

On a side note, I created a git repository on github for glotpress. It
includes the external svn repo's as submodules. You can find it at
https://github.com/petervanderdoes/glotpress

I shall try to keep this updated with the SVN repo.

--
Peter van der Does

GPG key: CB317D6E

IRC: Ganseki on irc.freenode.net