[glotpress] User management, localization, plugins

Nikolay Bachiyski nb at nikolay.bg
Tue Mar 2 22:11:24 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 21:57, Nikolay Bachiyski <nb at nikolay.bg> wrote:
>> 2. I cant register new users, make free registration and define validators.
>>

> I use WordPress for user management :-)

A little clarification how you can do this. As in WordPress, you can define:

define('CUSTOM_USER_TABLE', 'wp_users');
define('CUSTOM_USER_META_TABLE', 'wp_usermeta');

or you can point WP user tables to the GlotPress ones.

All my current installations use already existing WordPress userbase.

Happy hacking,
Nikolay.