[glotpress] Export Translations doesn't work

Chema Garrido neo22s at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 14:55:15 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'm new in the glotpress world but I couldn't find any place with an answer
to my question.

I have GlotPress installed locally and works great, the problem is when
comes to install it in a hosting platform. I've tried in 5 different places
and everything works fine but just when I click the button export just says:
Not found (for the  url
translate/projects/oc/es/es/export-translations?format=po)

I would love to make this soft work for Open Classifieds, please any advice,
link or documentation, is more than welcome.

Thanks in advance.

--
Saludos / Regards, Chema

Barcelona, Spain GMT +1