[glotpress] Suggestion

Paolo Valenti wollynews at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 15:57:36 UTC 2009

I'm testing glotpress for wordpress-it.it to create a collaborative
platform for translations of themes, plugins and, wordpress & C.
I made a WP installation using the users and usermeta table of
glotpress, so I can have user registration with wordpress.
As a translation platform I need to create pages to explain how the
translation must be done and I have to create pages for each single
project and then I need a forum to discuss translation problem and
WordPress is fantastic for all these things.
So IMVHO I think that glotpress can become a very good plugin for wordpress.
What you think about that?
ciao
wolly