[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8879: Due to the table on the releases page, the design is deteriorating in mobile size.

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu May 4 17:33:32 UTC 2023

#8879: Due to the table on the releases page, the design is deteriorating in
mobile size.
-----------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  aezazshekh                   |       Owner:  johnjamesjacoby
     Type:  feature request              |      Status:  new

Comment (by nidhidhandhukiya):

 The below css can resolve the issue.

 {{{
 table {
     display: block;
     overflow-x: auto;
     white-space: nowrap;
 }
 }}}

 But we can't add directly this css to table because it is impact to other
 table as well.
 Need to add specific class into the html structure of this table and then
 if we apply above css this can resolve the issue.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8879#comment:1>