[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8853: Bug in filters for 2 entity (class-bp-invitation.php , class-bp-notifications-notification.php)

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Mar 15 12:58:43 UTC 2023

#8853: Bug in filters for 2 entity (class-bp-invitation.php , class-bp-
notifications-notification.php)
--------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  aleey1982     |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by imath):

 * status:  new => closed
 * severity:  major => minor
 * component:  Core => (not sure)
 * priority:  high => low
 * milestone:  12.0.0 =>
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Hi @aleey1982

 I wasn't able to reproduce because the corresponding requests are used
 when viewing pages restricted to the member displayed.

 After looking at your site, I've seen you are not using BuddyPress but a
 fork of BuddyPress. As a result, I advise you to contact the support team
 of this fork to have your issue fixed.

 [[Image(https://cldup.com/nL-PwMK3JY.png)]]

 We are not responsible for the code of this fork and cannot help you as we
 have no idea how their code has diverged from ours.

 Thanks in advance for your comprehension.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8853#comment:3>