[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8873: Fatal error when the Activity Akismet history is empty (Single Activity WP Admin screen)

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Apr 26 19:12:13 UTC 2023

#8873: Fatal error when the Activity Akismet history is empty (Single Activity WP
Admin screen)
--------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  mystichrome   |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Activity      |    Version:  1.6
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
--------------------------+--------------------
 PS: Aaron contacted me directly to alert me about this issue
 @imath

 There's a fatal error triggered by `BP_Akismet::get_activity_history()`
 about using `usort()` with a string. I guess this case happens because we
 are not checking the `'_bp_akismet_history'` activity meta exists and
 contains an array.

 See https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/browser/trunk/src/bp-
 activity/classes/class-bp-akismet.php#L714

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8873>