[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8696: BP REST API Messages endpoint does not return latest message in excerpt field

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun May 22 17:10:55 UTC 2022

#8696: BP REST API Messages endpoint does not return latest message in excerpt
field
--------------------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  niftythree                |       Owner:  espellcaste
     Type:  defect (bug)              |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by espellcaste):

 * keywords:   => needs-patch dev-reviewed
 * owner:  (none) => espellcaste
 * type:  enhancement => defect (bug)
 * status:  new => assigned
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => Up Next

Comment:

 @niftythree Good catch! This is actually a bug in the implementation.
 Since we are getting paginated batch of messages, we are actually losing
 the last one which is the last one.

 I'll work on a fix.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8696#comment:1>