[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8615: WP 5.9 just changed the welcome-panel style which is problematic for our "BuddyPress Add-ons" panel

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jan 6 21:41:16 UTC 2022

#8615: WP 5.9 just changed the welcome-panel style which is problematic for our
"BuddyPress Add-ons" panel
------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  imath             |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  task              |      Status:  new
Changes (by imath):

 * keywords:  needs-patch => has-patch commit

Comment:

 8615.patch is bringing pack pre-5.9 welcome panel styles for our
 BuddyPress Add-ons screen.

 [[Image(https://cldup.com/0csuGrLDtE.png)]]

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8615#comment:1>