[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8642: Marking read notifications as unread in bulk not updating object cache (counts)

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Feb 24 10:36:31 UTC 2022

#8642: Marking read notifications as unread in bulk not updating object cache
(counts)
--------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  niftythree                |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)              |      Status:  new

Comment (by niftythree):

 Hello,

 No worries. We've tested @oztaser's and @imath's patches on our cloud
 server's test website running Redis. Both patches work, and the counts
 update accordingly 🙂.

 For your information, we've tested them by taking the changes in each
 patch and applying it to the specified files (this is our only available
 method at the moment, especially with Redis/object caching). We hope this
 is okay.

 Thanks again 🙂.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8642#comment:4>