[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8642: Marking read notifications as unread in bulk not updating object cache (counts)

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Feb 23 11:56:40 UTC 2022

#8642: Marking read notifications as unread in bulk not updating object cache
(counts)
----------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  niftythree                  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                |      Status:  new
Changes (by imath):

 * keywords:   => has-patch needs-unit-tests
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 10.2.0

Comment:

 Thanks for your feedback @niftythree and thanks for your patch @oztaser
 👍.

 I’ll test it asap and I guess you have the right cause. Let’s add some
 unit tests. To be sure we fixed the issue @niftythree we’ll kindly ask you
 to test the patch this time 😅. Sorry for this miss.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8642#comment:2>