[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8732: Member-type-specific XProfile fields override 'exclude_fields' parameter in `bp_has_profile()` stack

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Aug 29 19:57:42 UTC 2022

#8732: Member-type-specific XProfile fields override 'exclude_fields' parameter in
`bp_has_profile()` stack
------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  boonebgorges      |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  new

Comment (by boonebgorges):

 Actually, I'm now doing some additional testing and it looks like I might
 be wrong about SQL operator precedence. A query like `... NOT IN (123) AND
 IN (123) ...` doesn't seem to include `123`. I was seeing something
 different in my test case because of some other circumstances.

 Can anyone confirm this? If so, I think it's probably OK to disregard my
 suggestions and close the ticket.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8732#comment:2>