[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8689: Private Message send button can be clicked multiple times resulting in multiple messages and emails

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Apr 27 15:24:49 UTC 2022

#8689: Private Message send button can be clicked multiple times resulting in
multiple messages and emails
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  comminski          |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new
Changes (by imath):

 * keywords:   => reporter-feedback

Comment:

 Hi, thanks for your report.

 I agree it's annoying, could you tell me what's the template pack you are
 using: BP Nouveau or BP Legacy?

 If you don't know what's a template pack, simply check the Active template
 pack value in the BuddyPress panel of `your-site.url/wp-admin/site-
 health.php?tab=debug`

 Thanks in advance for your help.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8689#comment:1>