[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7540: Adding a button and function for a member to leave a multi-recipients conversation

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Sep 19 16:04:07 UTC 2021

#7540: Adding a button and function for a member to leave a multi-recipients
conversation
---------------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  Oelita                     |       Owner:  imath
     Type:  enhancement                |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by imath):

 * keywords:  ux-feedback has-patch => ux-feedback needs-refresh
 * milestone:  Awaiting Contributions => 10.0.0

Comment:

 I've been playing around with messages lately. I actually think it's a
 **must have** currently when you delete a thread, if one of the recipients
 add a reply the thread is back so it can be very confusing. I believe this
 "Quit conversation" will actually be the best way to stop receiving
 messages/notifications about a thread.

 Let's finally have this in before the end of the 10.0.0 dev cycle.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7540#comment:9>