[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8439: Page "Change Avatar" produces error in jQuery & prevents the avatar from resizing

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Mar 1 16:35:30 UTC 2021

#8439: Page "Change Avatar" produces error in jQuery & prevents the avatar from
resizing
--------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  WeddyWood     |       Owner:  (none)
Changes (by imath):

 * keywords:   => has-patch
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 8.0.0

Comment:

 Hi @WeddyWood

 Thanks a lot for your report and for sharing the way to fix it. I've used
 it into the attached patch.

 We haven't seen this because it belongs to the old way of setting an
 avatar (before the Avatar UI was renewed during the 2.3 release), so it's
 not loaded by default.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8439#comment:1>