[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7218: Only load component action and screen code when we're on the component's page

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jun 30 13:57:19 UTC 2021

#7218: Only load component action and screen code when we're on the component's
page
 Reporter:  r-a-y        |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed

Comment (by nora032):

 Carters Coupon Code is best code provided by Carter's. Amazing Discount
 Offers, Get Carter's Coupons & Promo Codes and save up to 50% on the
 offer, so get the code helps you to save on coupon and promo codes.
 https://uttercoupons.com/front/store-profile/carters-coupon-codes

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7218#comment:87>