[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8312: BP Blocks API: filter for the translation dir and translation domain use the same name

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Jun 6 09:31:25 UTC 2020

#8312: BP Blocks API: filter for the translation dir and translation domain use
the same name
--------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  imath         |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Core          |    Version:  6.0.0
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:  has-patch
 I just noticed this first trying to use the BP Blocks API for a custom
 BuddyPress block. As I believe there must be nobody yet using it to load
 JSON translation files, I believe we can safely rename the filter for the
 translation domain.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8312>